Portfolio Budget Statements: 2016-17 Budget
Portfolio Budget Statements: 2015-16 Budget
Portfolio Budget Statements: 2014-15 Budget
- Old Parliament House Portfolio Budget Statement (MS Word)
- Old Parliament House Portfolio Budget Statement (pdf)
- Old Parliament House Budget estimates for 2014-15
Portfolio Additional Estimates Statements (PAES) 2014-15
Portfolio Supplementary Additional Estimates statements 2013-14
Portfolio Budget Statements: 2012-13 Budget
- Our Portfolio Budget Statement is available from the Department of the Regional Australia, Local Government, Arts and Sport website
- For general information on the Commonwealth Budget, visit www.budget.gov.au
For general information on the Commonwealth Budget, visit www.budget.gov.au
Corporate and strategic plans
The Museum of Australian Democracy at Old Parliament House’s Strategic Plan for 2013-18 identifies our key objectives, priorities and measures of success.
The Old Parliament House Corporate Plan for 2015-16 to 2018-19 describes the purpose of the entity, the environmental context in which we operate, the performance measures used to assess the entity’s performance, the entity capabilities and the entity’s risk oversight and management systems. Both are available for download here, along with our organisation structure:
- Old Parliament House Strategic Plan, 2013-18 (docx, 46 kb)
- Old Parliament House Corporate Plan 2015-16 to 2018-19 (pdf, 729 kb)
- Museum of Australian Democracy at Old Parliament House organisation structure (pdf)
The Museum of Australian Democracy at Old Parliament House is committed to providing a supportive, inclusive and respectful work environment that recognises and values the diversity of all its employees and visitors.
- Read our Workplace Diversity Statement (docx, 46kb)
Disability Action Plan
As a national icon, this museum is committed to ensuring that access for all people, including people with a disability, is available to and within the building and its surrounds. The Disability Action Plan 2011–2014 is our commitment to putting in place actions to improve the visitor experience to the Museum of Australian Democracy and to help meet our obligations under the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 (Cth). It also represents a positive statement of equal opportunity and leadership in eliminating disability discrimination and guaranteeing equality of opportunity for all Australians with disabilities who visit the museum.
- MoAD Disability Action Plan 2011-14 (pdf, 328 KB)
- MoAD Disability Action Plan 2011-14 (rtf, 5.78 MB)
Senate Order on indexed lists of departmental and agency files
- July - December 2015 (MS Word file)
- January - June 2015 (MS Word file)
- July - December 2014 (MS Word file)
- January - June 2014 (MS Word file)
- July - December 2013 (MS Excel file)
- January - June 2013 (MS Excel file)
- July - December 2012 (MS Excel file)
- January - June 2012 (MS Excel file)
- July - December 2011 (MS Excel file)
- January - June 2011 (MS Excel file)
- January 2011 update (MS Excel file)
- 1 July 2009 to 30 June 2010 (MS Excel file)
Report for complying with the Senate Order on Procurement Contracts and use of Confidentiality Provisions
Old Parliament House (OPH) reports its procurement contracts on AusTender to comply with the requirements of the Commonwealth Procurement Rules.
To streamline other procurement reporting requirements, the Senate Committee on Finance and Public Administration approved the use of AusTender to satisfy the transparency obligations of the Senate Procedural Order of Continuing Effect: Departmental and Agency Contracts (Senate Order), for procurement contracts only.
A report of OPH’s reported contracts valued at $100,000 or greater, which were active* during the previous 12 month period, is compiled after the end of the calendar year and then again after the end of the financial year, to meet its Senate Order obligations. Additional information to that required by the Senate Order is also included; for example, each contract record contains a link to the associated AusTender Contract Notice in its most up to date form.
* 'Active' refers to contracts that 1) started during the period, 2) ended during the period, and 3) started before the period and ended after the period.
Most of the contracts listed contain confidentiality provisions of a general nature that are designed to protect the confidential information of the parties that may be obtained or generated in carrying out the contract. The reasons for including such clauses include:
- ordinary commercial prudence that requires protection of trade secrets, proprietary information and the like; and/or
- protection of other Commonwealth material and personal information.
Legal services reporting
- OPH Legal Services Expenditure 2015-16 (pdf file)
- OPH Legal Services Expenditure 2014-15 (pdf file)
- OPH Legal Services Expenditure 2013-14 (pdf file)
- OPH Legal Services Reporting 2012-13 (pdf file)
- OPH Legal Services Reporting 2011-12 (docx file)
- Heritage Management Plan 2008-2013 (Warning: large file; pdf, 19MB)
- Nomination booklet produced as part of the National Heritage List nomination process (pdf, 2.3MB)
More information about the Heritage Management Plan and National Heritage List can be found on our Heritage page.
- Old Parliament House Annual Procurement Plan is available from the AusTender website.
- Selling to the Australian Government provides valuable information on conducting business with Old Parliament House within the context of the Commonwealth procurement framework.
Buying from Small Business
Consistent with government policy, this agency encourages small business to take advantage of opportunities to provide goods and services (including requests for tender advertised on AusTender at www.tenders.gov.au). This agency complies with the government’s 30 day Payment Policy for Small Business. Payment will be made within 30 days of a correctly renders rendered invoice (or if GST applies, tax invoice). More information on the policy is available from the Department of Finance and Deregulation’s website.