The museum offers onsite and online programs and resources for school and community groups that explore the history of Australian democracy.
For school groups
All school programs are approximately one hour and are free after entry. Entry to the museum is $1 per student; teachers and coach drivers are free. Bookings for school groups are essential.
- Choose a school program
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 6270 8282
- We’ll need to know:
- Your name, school and contact details
- Grade of the group attending
- Date you would like to come to the museum
- Preferred program
- Number of student and adult participants
- Any special needs or requirements that are unique to the group
- If you are claiming the PACER rebate
When you arrive
- Please leave all your bags on the bus (if possible), cameras may be brought inside
- Come to the entry at the east side of the building at least five minutes before your booked start time
- Pay at reception by cash, credit card, EFTPOS or cheque
- A presenter will greet you at the east side entry in time for your program
For community groups
The museum’s community learning program works with targeted audience groups to ensure that specific access and learning needs are identified and met.
Currently community learning offers school holiday programs during each school holiday period.
Visitors can book for school holiday programs via the general bookings number (02) 6270 8215 or via email to email@example.com.