Old Parliament House is one of Australia’s most loved buildings. The venue’s historic and heritage significance, as well as its beautiful architecture, makes it a popular venue for conferences, small meetings, promotional events, cocktail parties, formals, dinners and weddings, among other event types.
With the capacity to seat up to 500 guests, there are several spaces suitable for your next event, each with their own special character and charm. The spaces available for hire to the public include:
- Three Members’ Dining Rooms
- Two private dining rooms
- The Members’ Bar
- The Courtyard Room
- The Terrace Room (will be available in the second half of 2015)
- The Senate Chamber and the House of Representatives Chamber
- King’s Hall
- The Senate Courtyard and the House of Representatives Courtyard
For venue inspections and enquiries contact Restaurant Associates.
- Telephone: 1300 870 433
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restaurant Associates website
We welcome feedback at all times, please feel free to take our events survey to let us know how we did.