Sunday Crafternoons: One Million Stars to End ViolenceEvent
Last Sunday of every month until July
One Million Stars to End Violence is a peaceful global weaving project that engages communities in a conversation about ending all forms of violence.
The Museum of Australian Democracy at Old Parliament House is committed to weaving 10,000 stars and will run a series of free Sunday Crafternoons on the last Sunday of each month between February and July 2017, all welcome.
- Sunday 26 February 1.30 pm – 4.30 pm
- Sunday 26 March 1.30 pm – 4.30 pm
- Sunday 30 April 1.30 pm – 4.30 pm
- Sunday 28 May 1.30 pm – 4.30 pm
- Sunday 25 June 1.30 pm – 4.30 pm
- Sunday 30 July 1.30 pm – 4.30 pm
In addition, the museum will incorporate star weaving into its popular Play UP family space and the April and July school holiday programs.