From 3 July 2017 MoAD will be implementing a new financial system which will affect invoicing and payment processes until further notice.
- Payment/invoicing/PACER stamping will no longer be available at Reception.
- Invoicing of all school groups will occur post visit based on numbers presented per group.
- MoAD presenters will check numbers and stamp PACER paperwork for each visiting group as they present for their program.
- Final numbers will be counted and invoicing will be sent to the school/tour operator post visit.
- Choose a school program
- Email email@example.com or phone (02) 6270 8282
- We’ll need to know:
- Your name, school and contact details, mobile number preferred
- Year group of the students visiting
- Date/s you would like to visit the museum
- Preferred program/s you wish to book
- Number of students and teachers/adults
- Any special needs or access requirements that are unique to the group
- If you are claiming the PACER rebate
- All programs have a $3.50 entry fee per student
For schools considering a visit to Canberra
- Parliamentary and Civics Education Rebate – Travelling to Canberra for a school excursion? You may be eligible for a rebate.
- National Capital Education Tourism Project – Lots of resources to help you find accommodation, tours, ideas of places to go.
- History of the Old Parliament House building – An introduction to the building before you arrive.