The museum offers onsite and online programs and resources for school groups that explore the history of Australian democracy. Visit Learning for more information.
- Choose a school program
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (02) 6270 8282
- We’ll need to know:
- Your name, school and contact details
- Grade of the group attending
- Date you would like to come to the museum
- Preferred program
- Number of student and adult participants
- Any special needs or requirements that are unique to the group
- If you are claiming the PACER rebate
If you are organising a tour group (minimum 10 people) and require catering, please contact Restaurant Associates to discuss your specific needs.