Food and dining
Rest tired feet after museum-exploring or get your morning coffee fix at the Courtyard Cafe.
- 8am – 4pm, Monday to Friday
- 9:30am – 4pm, Saturday and Sunday
Enjoy great coffee and nourishing meals in our cosy lounge or under the warm sun in the House of Representatives courtyard.
- Local suppliers Lonsdale Street Roasters, Three Mills Bakery, Eden Road and Capital Brewing
- Pastries, cakes, house made pies and sausage rolls
- Hot dishes from our seasonal menu
- Kids' meals
- Gluten-free and vegan options
- Grab-and-go salads and sandwiches
Join us for Friday Night Drinks
Start your weekend right with a fun night out with work mates, friends, music and good vibes. Join us in the Courtyard Café and House of Representatives Courtyard every month (enter via Queen Victoria Terrace behind Old Parliament House).
5pm till late
- 23 February 2024
- 22 March 2024
Kids' birthday parties
We can also cater for children's birthday parties every Saturday and Sunday.
Frequently asked questions
- Kitchen closes at 2:30pm daily.
- We accept card only. Thank you for your understanding.
- Food and drink is not permitted in the museum.