Create your own world-changing invention
Celebrate World Creativity and Innovation Day
Activity time: 30 minutes
Inventions can solve problems and improve people's lives around the world. Can you think of an invention that has done this already?
In this video we use our imagination and creativity to invent something that might help someone, or maybe even change the world.
Download the family guide for more fun activities:
- Create a picture with autumn leaves
- Go on a scavenger hunt
- Learn about great creative thinkers
- Play some boredom busters
- paper or cardboard
- crayons, textas, pencils
- glue stick or sticky tape
- recyclable materials such as boxes, bottles, tubes, plastic trays and lids
- ribbons, string, pegs, sticks, pipe cleaners (optional).